Hey there my beautiful friends!
I was contemplating for days whether to do a random “fun fact about me” post and I figured, hell yeah! It is fun to sit down and think of quirky bits about me. Also, a post like this may help my lovely readers get to know me a little more beyond pictures of me spreading love and positivity!
So let’s get started!
- Ever since i was a little girl, I had always dreamed of becoming a commercial aircraft pilot.
- My mum tagged along to give me support when I got my first tattoo at the age of 18.
- Airplanes and flying fascinate me.
- I love watching DIY videos, but I am ho-rri-ble at making anything from scratch.
- I can watch ratchet/stupid reality tv shows for hours. KUWTK woot woot!
- I finished my Piano course (Grade 8) but still don’t enjoy playing the instrument.
- I can’t live without my phone, deodorant, my glasses and Malaysian food.
- I am terribly awkward at small talk.
- Forever dilemma part I – to hug or to shake hands?
- Forever dilemma part II – one or both cheek air kiss?
- I am a class A Germaphobe. Get away from me E.Coli!
- I have a pretty deep cleft chin which gets quite a lot of attention.
- My embarrassing childhood crush was Peter Andre. I know, ew.
- I am easily distracted when engaged in a conversation because I have my own conversations in my head going on at the same time.
- Back in Form 4, I celebrated Diwali in hospital after being diagnosed with a severe case of Dengue fever.
- I have a love-hate relationship with shopping malls.
- I have done quite a number of dances performances for events and weddings.
- Once, I randomly walked into a tattoo parlour in Perth and got a nape piercing, which I had removed before going for a surgery not long ago.
- No matter how hot the temp is, I need to sleep with a thick blanket / comforter.
- Edward Scissorhands was my ultimate favourite movie as a child.
- My actual name was supposed to be Jasmine but my Granddad insisted on naming me Narin.
- For the life of me, I cannot bake anything. Including easy-peasy Betty Crocker’s!
- Some of my bucket list includes skydiving, flying a small airplane, ski-ing down a snowy mountain, Coachella, building a happy place for all the abandoned and stray doggies, attempting G. Ramsay’s complicated scrambled eggs recipe because it looks legit delicious!
- I have trouble remembering things so I have 2 different apps on my phone to help me remember important dates and to-do’s.
- I love being in water and can
swimplay all day long. Err, wrinkly fingers excite me?
- I love love love eating anything with Nutella in it.
- My worst beauty mistake was going blonde. Thick black eyebrows and yellow-blonde long locks. Need it say more?
- Yes, I am a certified closet worry wart. I worry about everything and it annoys the closest people to me.
- Being a grown ass woman, I am still afraid to sleep in the dark alone.
- When i shop, I fill my basket up with tons of stuff. Along the way, I contemplate and take out unnecessary items one-by-one. I usually end up purchasing 2 out 25 items.
I enjoy knowing eccentric things about other people too. In fact, I would love to read some facts about my readers in the comment section as this would be a great way to get to know you guys a little bit! Go on now, tell me something crazy about you!
Have a blessed weekend, y’all!
© COPYRIGHT 2018 CURVY KAUR. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED